Conscious of the 2nd September posting deadline, I’ve started officially on the hand printed fabric for the Swap.
Following on from my last post, I’ve simplified the design and made everything smaller than I’d originally thought. I got into a good swing, and could judge how much paint I needed on the stamp pretty well.
I’ve done about 70cm of the requisite metre, for the first layer. I need to let that dry before I can do the rest of the base layer, and then add the next colour.
I am enjoying this process enormously, and last night I was doodling more designs in my notebook, to try in the future.